From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com] On Behalf Of Keith
Long
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 5:46 AM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: User name, host IP address, phone number

We are using the telephonic transmission in Maryland and would like
development to have GEMS load the User name, host IP address, phone
number
on to the PC Cards instead of having to go to the Accumulator TS unit
and
entering the information.  We have 200 precincts in Prince George's
County
that will need to be setup for the September 2002 primary election.  Do
we
already have a timetable for this change?

Keith Long
Maryland Project Manager

keithl@dieboldes.com
615-828-4106