RE: 1.94x French Canadian firmware revisions

A change like this would have to be in either 1.94z or 1.96.3.  I don't think Montreal would want to run either for their upcoming election.  We'll get the change into 1.96 for future elections though.

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Nel Finberg
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 5:07 PM
To: rcr
Subject: 1.94x French Canadian firmware revisions

Dynabec has the following final revisions to the 1.94x French Canadian firmware prompts required for the upcoming Montreal election:

  • 'Teste Systeme Passe' should be changed to 'Test du Systeme'
  • 'Test Bulletins Vierges?' to ' Test Bulletins Blanc?'
  • 'Inserer Bull. Vierges' to 'Inserer Bulletins Blanc'
  • 'Imprimer Rapport Long' to ' Imprimer Rapp. Detaille'

Nel