Log Printer III: The Search for Stop (was RE: Log printer the sequal)

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 7:28 PM
This is complete.  Or more to the point we think its complete.  We'll see if Texas agrees on Wednesday.

They didn't.  They want "the election to stop" when the log printer goes offline.

This is complete.  GEMS 1.17.11 will stop and throw up a dialog when the log printer goes offline.  All background tasks GEMS was in the middle of (upload, posting, whatever) will hang.  When the log printer comes back online, everything will pick up where it left off, if it can, or generates an error if it can't.  For things like upload jobs or central count in progress, that basically means the latter.

Ken