Re: AVTS - Summary Page

Title:
My email indicated the previous key could get you back to the race. Frank is asking that you touch the race on the summary screen and go directly back to the race to make change, ala the Sequoia system.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: AVTS - Summary Page

The term "printing" was inappropropriate.  We (Frank, Debra, Myself) were requesting a summary screen display of the Voter choices above or prior to the cast ballot.  The motivation for this is that every other person who uses the system suggests it, because Sequoia does it, and they were just at their booth trying their  unit.  Brad Clark has now asked for this. This would present the voter with a summary something like this:

    President and Vice President - Al Gore
    U.S. Senate - Diane Feinstein
    U.S. Representative 14th District - George Soros
    Berekeley Bond Measure A - YES
    Alameda County School Bond - NO
    etc.

The Previous key would then be used to go back and CHANGE a vote, but not required to reiew the ballot.  Believe me that we will need to do this, either contractually in Alameda or as part of product development.