Re: AVTS - Summary Page

Title:
Comprende compondre.  I guess that was the thrust of my email about a "labelsum" field or your idea of splitting body from title is effectively same idea.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 12:11 PM
Subject: RE: AVTS - Summary Page

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 1:23 PM
    Alameda County School Bond - NO
    etc.

Believe me that we will need to do this, either contractually in Alameda or as part of product development.

Believe me, this won't be completed until you or someone else tells us where we are to get the text "Bono De Escuela Del Condado De Alameda".

The only way I can think of to do this is to put two rich text editors in the GEMS race dialog:  one for the "race title" and one for the "race body".  Is that really what you want?

Ken