RE: VIBS RCR for Ballot Font Size

Title:
From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 3:16 PM

> I am submitting this RCR on behalf of Mickey Martin:

> Provide an option for the visually impaired to allow the AVTS to increase
> the font size.

Certainly an idea for the rewrite.

This is too easy, and it is Friday, so WTF...

This RCR is complete.  There is a new checkbox on the poll book called "Magnify Text".  Voter cards burned with this box checked will, well, magnify the text.  Knecht's caveat still applies:  we didn't split text before, and we don't now, so be aware.

I believe we have a competitor that said this was "impossible".  Demo away.

Ken