RE: VIBS RCR for Ballot Font Size

Title:

> I am submitting this RCR on behalf of Mickey Martin:

Please submit RCRs one item at a time.  They are tracked by subject.

> Provide an option for the visually impaired to allow the AVTS to increase
> the font size.  This is for the visually impaired folks that have some
> limited site capabilities.  A larger font would allow them to vote without
> the use of the voice headset.

This should not be too hard to do.  We already do this by a fixed amount:  the scale parameter in the AVTS setup dialog.

To answer Steve's question, we have the rich text, so re-wrapping is not a problem.  Races not fitting on a page needs to be handled regardless of the font size in question.

Certainly an idea for the rewrite.

Ken