RE: El Paso - for TS -unit # on tape and Pre # on each Screen

In a nutshell they have 2 requests -

RCRs, conversely, have one request.
1)  place the precinct number on all TS screens (as a footer? perhaps )  so that the pollworker/staff can deter,mine which precinct ballot is displayed when there is a need to cancel the ballot and the voter has walked away.

This RCR was submitted and completed last year.
2) print the machine id of each TS unit on the results tape (like the AccuVote prints the VC #  so that tapes can be traced back to specific units.

Actually, the VC # on the AccuVote tape doesn't help you track back to a specific AccuVote units.  Do you want the VC# and Machine #, like with the AccuVote, or do you want the serial number of the AVTS unit?  If you want the latter, follow up on the support list because there are some nontrivial issues involved.  Think about and describe in detail what you want.  The former we can put in the next release.
also -  attached are the requests from Ralph Smith (EP) in case I missed something in his RCR.

It was not attached, but that is okay.  Read it again, and then post an RCR if you missed something the first time.

Ken