El Paso - for TS -unit # on tape and Pre # on each Screen

In a nutshell they have 2 requests -
1)  place the precinct number on all TS screens (as a footer? perhaps )  so that the pollworker/staff can deter,mine which precinct ballot is displayed when there is a need to cancel the ballot and the voter has walked away.
2) print the machine id of each TS unit on the results tape (like the AccuVote prints the VC #  so that tapes can be traced back to specific units.

I just got back and will continue testing 1-16-6 and the new TS  3-12-6 and get back

also -  attached are the requests from Ralph Smith (EP) in case I missed something in his RCR.

Tari Runyan
Global Election Systems, Inc
trglobal@earthlink.net
360-249-2445 voice