RE: Gems - Percentages not printed on the Precinct Summary Report

Required:              Future Elections – August 2000

Jurisdiction:        Shawnee County, Kansas

Shawnee County, Kansas would like to have the option to be able to not print out the percentages on the Precinct Summary Report.  Add the same option that we have in the SOVC report, None.

We are actually trying to unify the SOVC and Summary dialogs, so this makes a lot of sense.  Getting it done for Aug shouldn't be a problem.

Ken