RE: new report: Ballot styles w/ cards and races

Similar comment to the last ballot style request (that one had to do with vote centers).  The ballot styles don't contain rotation information, while ballots (and cards) do.  The card column should be added to the ballots with races report, not the ballot styles with races report.

Having reviewed the reports, it looks like ballot styles with races is slightly broken as well.  It has a rot field, which does not make sense.  We'll remove the rot field, and then add card style for consistency with the ballots with races.

Ken

Michael, please get this when you have a chance.     Remember that ballot style -> ballot and ballot -> ballotrot in the database.  Let me know if you have any questions.  All the fields should already be in the queries for the reports.

Ken