Mutiple Elections on a single AccuVote-TS`

Presently, I have four machines, each with a different election on it
(Piedmont, Texas, Famous Names, and VIPS).  Not only is it cumbersome to be
lugging around these machines for demonstrations depending on the need of the
moment, but it seems like this is a computer application that should allow us
to select which election we need at the moment on one machine.  I think this
request has gone in before, but I haven't heard where it is in the scheme of
things.  Any comments.