E-7 AccuVote-TS Election Results Folder

Forgive me if this is not an RCR:

Background:

Some counties do early voting.  Some of these allow early voters to drop
their ballot into a standard ballot box until their rosters are printed, say
from the 29th day prior to the seven days prior to the election (E-7).  At
E-7 they quite adding the voted ballots to the regulars, and print a roster
for the polls, showing who has come in and voted already.  From that point
through election day, voters that come to the counter vote a ballot put it in
an envelop and these are held, the same as challenged ballots for example.
Then after the election, the county goes through and makes sure the voter did
not vote in the precinct on election day.  If they didn't, then they release
the ballot and add it to the precinct totals (or absentee totals depending on
how the county tracks these early votesr at the counter or satellite
centers).

RCR:

Presently, the AccuVote-TS has a folder to store ballots (as I understand it)
and another to store challenged voters.  I am requesting that there be a
third folder for satellite and counter voters that is for the E-7 category
voters for those counties that hold the ballot and then check the signature
rosters prior to releasing them to be counted.  This E-7 folder would be
handled like a challenged ballot.  We would have to have the ability to
release the ballots into the precinct totals , early totals (in Nevada), or
absentee totals (in California) depending on how the county looks at these
ballots.  Please call for carification if you need it.