[Date Prev][Date Next]
GEMS 1-17-21: Card Cast Report: Incorrect party totals if multi-ballot per party.
- To: "Bug Track" <email@example.com>
- Subject: GEMS 1-17-21: Card Cast Report: Incorrect party totals if multi-ballot per party.
- From: "Sophia Lee" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:54:16 -0800
- Importance: Normal
Required: Feb 28,
San Luis Obispo
1. The Totals for the Voter Group 1 is incorrect if there are
more than 1 ballot per party.
precinct CON 204-17:
a. REP TOTAL should be 24.
b. DEM TOTAL should be 12.
c. LIB TOTAL should be 12. etc.
2. Very difficult to read the TOTALS in this
REP" represents the total ballots for REP in Voter Group 2.
b. "REP TOTAL" represents the totals ballots for REP in Voter
c. "TOTAL REP" and "REP TOTAL" will show if
there are more than 1 ballot for REP in Voter Group 1 and Voter Group 2
d. TOTAL TOTAL" represents the totals
Since revamping this report is
too difficult at this time, I suggest putting in the lines above the Totals
(shown in blue).
If you didn't understand my
explanation, please review the following illustration: