Challenge Board - Choosing any VCenter gets Challenge Votes

I am not sure if this is a bug, or just the way the Challenge Board is currently implemented.  If I have Challenge Votes in just one Vote Center, I am able to Select any of the VCenters and the Challenge Votes will appear in the window, even though the Challenge Votes are from a different Vote Center.  Is this correct, or should it only bring up the Challenge Votes when I choose that specific Vote Center.

Attached is the database I have been working with, that has given me all these errors that I have submitted.

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems

test-x.gbf