RE: GEMS 1-11-13-3 download console error

Ken, I'm assuming you've played around with it a bit.  I haven't been able
to reproduce the problem either after playing around with, but I am using
Windows 2000 and neither port seems to be properly installed on my laptop,
so this is not a normative machine.

So we have a situation where they can reproduce a problem, but we can't on
our side.  Larry, any ideas?

Nel