The labs are the heart of this course and count for 70% of your grade. Much of what you learn in this course will be through completing these labs. Labs can be done individually or in pairs. All deadlines are 11:59pm on the due date.
Late policy for labs: See policies.
- Lab 1: Straight line code, due Sep 11 (tests) and Sep 18 (compiler)
- Lab 2: Control, due Sep 25 (tests) and Oct 2 (compiler)
- Lab 3: Functions, due Oct 9 (tests) and Oct 16 (compiler)
- Lab 4: Memory, due Oct 30 (tests) and Nov 6 (compiler)
- Lab 5: Optimization, due Nov 20
- Lab 6: Special Topics, due Nov 15 (proposals), Dec 6 (code), and Dec 11 (reports)
Written assignments are to be completed individually. They are handed in as PDFs through Gradescope. We expect you to use word processing or typesetting software for your assignments where appropriate, but hand-drawn diagrams are acceptable if they are done neatly. All deadlines are 11:59pm on the due date.
Late policy for individual written assignments: See policies.