Due date: Friday, February 1.
Part II: Create a Threshold Map
- Use the AIBO to take pictures of some colored objects. You can
use items in the lab, but also use at least one unique item of your
own. (If you wish, you can use the colored masking tape in the lab to
color a soda can.)
- Use EasyTrain to train the segmenter on the images.
- Install your threshold files on the AIBO by first copying them to
~/project/ms/config. (Do not try to put them in
~/Tekkotsu/project/ms/config; that directory is protected.) Then
update your memory stick. Remember that file names are limited to
eight letters plus a three letter extension (.col or .tm), because the
memory stick uses an old DOS-style file system.
- Use the SegCam viewer to see how well your segmenter works.
- Hand in: three RGB images and their segmented versions. (Just
include the six images as attachments in an email to Dave. Remember to include
the names of all team members.)
Dave Touretzky and