Rules for Adding Entries
From ScribbleWiki: Analysis of Social Media
There are several places where bibliography-page entries might be added:
- The Analysis of Social Media course home page
- The Annotated Bibliography page.
- Topic-specific pages, like the one on Spam.
This will only be workable if the pages are done consistently. I propose this convention for bib entry pages:
- The name of the page is will in one of these formats, where Author1LN is the last name of the first author, CONF is a conference abbreviation (eg ACL, ICML) and year is a four-digit year (eg 1999, 2005):
- The page will start off with the title of the paper as a header, and the first line will be a pointer to an on-line version.
If you "own" a page, you should check the "what links here" tool (on the toolbox, bottom of the sidebar) to make sure that it's referenced properly where you expect to it be.