Spring 1995 CMU Robotics Institute Seminar Schedule
This page is
provided for historical and archival purposes
only. While the seminar dates are correct, we offer no
guarantee of informational accuracy or link
validity. Contact information for the speakers, hosts and
seminar committee are certainly out of date.
Chuck Thorpe, CMU,
The Automated Highway System
Jan 27 Ben Brown, CMU
Gyrover: A Single-Wheel, Gyroscopically Stabilized Vehicle
Feb 3 Mel Siegel, CMU
3D-TV (and Workstations)
Feb 10 Yasuyoshi Yokokohji, Visiting Scientist, CMU,
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kyoto University.
From Teleoperation Toward Mechanical Medium
- Feb 17 Richard Sebastian, Division Manager,
Digital Signal Division, Coleman Research Corporation.
A 3D Vision System Based Upon a Fiber Optic FMCW Coherent Laser
- Feb 24 Jeff Schneider, Research Associate
Robotics Institute, Robot Skill Learning Through
- March 3 Paolo Dario, University of Pisa, Italy,
Robots for the Assistance of the Disabled and Elderly: Current
Status and Perspectives
- March 17 Jeffrey Berger, AI Lab, Computer Science Department,
University of Chicago.
Roentgen: A Case-Based Radiation Therapy Planner
- March 31 Simon Penny, CMU,
Autonomous Interactive Artwork
- April 7 Anita M. Flynn, MIT AI Lab.
Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Micromotors
- April 21 Shree Nayor, Columbia University
Real-Time Focus Range Sensor
- April 28 Jim Cremer, University of Iowa
Scenario Control in the Iowa Driving Simulator
- May 5 Dr. Kishan Baheti, NSF.
Control and Manufacturing Research and Education
Programs at the National Science Foundation
- May 10 The 1995 Mobile Robot Design class,
Robotics Ph.D. Program
Carnegie Mellon University
Design of a Lunar Rover, or,
Space Robotics Isn't Rocket Science
Christopher Lee | firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Mon Sep 21 00:16:27 1998