Jekyll and Hyde's Hammercycle
Windup vehicle travels foward and up obstacles, only to fall back on itself, changing direction and driver!
- Children wind up the toy and direct it to any wall, rock, or stairs.
- Toy uses inertia to transfer enery upwards to fall on itself.
- Impact forces a switchback to shift gear to opposite direction.
- Toy continues motion to next impact.
- Made of Sturdy ABS plastic.
- Retails for $4.00
- Small parts: Not for children under five years of age.
Toy concept 1 | Toy concept 2
Michael P. Lynes
Carnegie Mellon University
January 20, 2010