The Tasmanian Chameleon utilizes the laws of momentum dictated by phyiscis to change color and speed!
- Simply push down the knob to start the toy. Repeat as desired.
- Iternal flywheel contracts and expands weights to vary the speed.
- Secondary panels shift beneath the outer sheel to vary the color combinations according to speed.
- Made of durable plastics and metals. The tough plastic shelf secures the inner mechanisms from all but the most enthusiastic of curious minds.
- Retails for $12.00
- Caution: Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age unless supervised.
Toy concept 2 | Toy concept 3
Carnegie Mellon University
January 20, 2010