Office: Wean Hall 4113
Phone: Please email me to schedule a call.
Email: mmaasscscmuedu -- there is an '@' and two '.' missing, guess where they go
I am a third year PhD student in Software Engineering at the Institute for Software Research in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. I am co-advised by Bill Scherlis and Jonathan Aldrich. My research interests fall within the scope of security, semantics-based methods, evidence-based software assurance, multi-faceted software defense strategies, and techniques for preventing software vulnerabilities.
I attended the University of Portland for two years before transferring to Washington State University (GO COUGS!) where I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering in 2010. I've maintained an affiliation with The Boeing Company as a Security Engineer for the last six years.
- 19-687 Principles and Practices of R&D Management
- 15-313/08-613 Foundations of Software Engineering (TA)
- 15-819 Program Analysis
- 15-214 Principles of Software Construction: Objects, Design, and Concurrency (TA)
- 15-740 Computer Architecture
- 15-745 Optimizing Compilers for Modern Architectures
- 17-807 Research Writing for Software Engineers
- 17-751 Models of Software Systems
- 08-734 Usable Privacy and Security