AV OS Printers

I have been asked by the staff in the State Election Division in Georgia to expand the current list of AV OS ballot printers. We had a short list of printers used for Georgia, including our very own John Elder - who did an excellent job. However, the state is interested not only in the printers qualified through DESI to print ballots, but other printers -  some of you may be familiar with that have printed OS ballots with good results. If you know of printers fitting this description, please provide me with their names, addresses and phone numbers. I have to supply this to the state. You can respond directly to me, norma@dieboldes.com, if you wish, rather than to everyone else on the support group list.

Thanks

Norma Lyons
Georgia Project Manager
770 612-5487.