RE: AVOS "BAD CHECKSUM" message

Any central count version that is EARLIER than Central Count 2.00h, 128K memory cards are not supported and will not work.  32K memory cards should work however.  Lesley is currently running 2.00g and is the reason why 128K cards do not work.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf Of Lesley Thompson
Sent: July 17, 2002 2:45 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: Re: AVOS "BAD CHECKSUM" message

Jason, how do I determine what the version of the Central Count chip is?  Are there other version control aspects to the AVOS system?

Jeff Hintz has informed me that with their current version of Central Count chips, 128 meg cards will not work.

So, we will go back to the 32mg cards.  I only had one 32mg that was intermittently failing (which is why we went to 128mg cards because McK is no longer supplying new 32mg cards).   I've since talked to McKinney again and they happen to have one more 32mg and are sending it out to us tomorrow.  Les