request for language boxes to be a different color in editor

this is really low on the list but I must ask for support on it
is there a way that when you enter different languages in Gems that the buttons in the language box could be a different color than the default - English -
I have all the races in in English and go to put the Spanish in - for example - and half way thru all the candidates I realized that I am still in the default - instead of the Spanish -  so i have to cancel and start all over again - a royal pain - if the lag box was a different color - i would know i was in the correct one -
it is really easy to go in and forget to change the language so a color on the box would be great
Thanks
Tari

this is the box I would like to see a color on