Re: The status of things (was RE: Poll Worker card)

Thank you Ken for the overview.  That type of information is very helpful.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 3:22 PM
Subject: The status of things (was RE: Poll Worker card)

Same answer as with the rcr you just posted.  We don’t have a timeline yet, but look for the line item coming to a web page near you.  .

Right now, just to throw folks a bone, we are working on the following.  What we are working on “after that” is TBD.

Ken:                 Precinct Control Center, Syrus Failures, AVTS wireless interface to PCC, Los Angeles design

Tab:                  Puerto Rico ballot sorting and reporting, Texas Log Printer, Bug fix duty

Dmitry:             Bug fix duty

Whitman:          Bug fix duty

Josh:                Bugzilla bug/rcr tracking system

Ataa:                AVTS ballot page reorganization;  previous button to instructions, change language, voter magnify fonts, error handling

Jason:              Los Angeles punch card control, AVOS maintenance

Denise:             Accu-Basic common customizable reports for AVTS

Kevin:               Memory card “mass download” device.