RE: error messages

Thanks.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Talbot Iredale
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 3:47 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: error messages

Jeff,

    The message "Wrong Date: A01" occured because the AccuVote-OS misread
the Election Date marks on the bottom back of the ballot.  I would check
that there is nothing printed in the restricted zones at the top and bottom
of the ballot and that nothing is printed close to the id marks.

    As for the "Memory Card Removed", this is caused by the system no
detecting the memory card.  My guess is that the memory cards was not
inserted completely.

Tab