RE: AVTS 4.3, WinCE 3.0, and MP3 TSText

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Tari Runyan
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 12:34 PM

does this mean that new R6 units will be wince3.0?

Units can be field upgraded using the WinCE 3.0 package which will be posted shortly.  If/once we are certified I imagine the factory units will be 3.0, but you would need to ask Jeff Hintz and Don Vopolanski, since they are coordinating those efforts.
are we who're running BS4.1.7 OK?  or do we need to upgrade?  what about audio that is being recorded by R. Chen ?  is it compatible?

If your question is will your existing ballot stations spontaneously combust when CE 3.0 is released to the ftp site, the answer is no.

Ken