practical note on downloading audio to R6

Its worth mentioning that downloading 4.x VIBS databases via the serial port is unbearably slow.  This will get a bit better once we support mp3, but for all but the most trivial databases the serial port is still going to be too slow.  Until we come up with some product solution to this problem, the work around we are using up here is to download over loopback using a notebook computer to a card in the notebook's PCMCIA slot.  You can also try using a PCMCIA network card in R6.  You'll need to set up the card in control panel -> network, and then use Windows\flush.exe to write the configuration to permenant storage.

Just want to save folks the trouble of sitting in front of their R6 waiting for Godot.  It doesn't work.

Ken