Installing New 4.x Ballot Station Version - "Download Election"

Installed the new vibs 4.x on an R5 unit.  Didn't rename it to "ballotstation.exe", but doubleclicked on a shortcut on the desktop.  It brings up a window for "download election" with the TYPE: "dialup networking serial cable between 2..", HOSTNAME, and PHONE: each blanks.  Renamed version to ballotstation.exe, and we don't get that screen.

But let's assume I want to run a few different tests on different versions and I don't want to rename file each time, what should we type into the fields to get the setup on that screen so it doesn't come up anymore.
Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell