From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Larry Dix
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 11:33 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: bod printer

That is a very open ended question.  We do have printers that will do ballot on demand, but with limitations.  As you may or may not be aware, there was an effort put together a few years ago to market and sell a ballot on demand solution.  It required a HP 5000 LaserJet SI HM (Heavy Material) printer.  That printer would allow ballot stock to be printed in duplex within our AVOS specifications.  That particular model is no longer being produced.  Since that time a Minolta Page works printer has been used to print ballots in one customer site and now a QMS 4032 printer is being used by one of our agents as a solution for BOD.  The Minolta and QMS printers do not support an 18” ballot, therefore the limitation that I mentioned previously.

The simple answer is yes we have a ballot on demand printer.  The next question should be, will it provide the functionality that is required.  Where are you planning on selling this?

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations