Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 6:38 AM
Subject: RE: AV-OS Manual

Maybe hold off – seems I’m getting a ton of stuff from the field folks.

I could use some help with Spectrum – who would I contact to get pricing on a potential mailing services for a very small account in AK.   Speaking of which,  she was pissed – but not so much so that she cussed me.  Anchorage is off the list for this year – but I bet they will be back soon after this April election to get this thing done for good..;

John