Spyrus versions (was RE: VIBS for Spyrus reader)

From: owner-rcr@gesn.com [mailto:owner-rcr@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 1:06 PM
Ken,

Is 0.2.1 the Spyrus software version?

Yes, 0.2.1 is the Spyrus version.  I suspect there will be a 0.3.0 in a couple of days.
What version of GEMS and ballot station do I need for Piedmont / Oakland?  thanks

Only critical issue with Spyrus is that you have Poll Book 3-13-7-2 installed somewhere so you can create the master voter cards.  As for GEMS and the Ballot Station, that's up to your project manager.  The Spyrus cards should be backwards compatible, but then I wouldn't want to rely on "should" until your PM finishes testing the complete system and is happy with the results.

Ken