From: PleaseHelp@parsmail.com [mailto:PleaseHelp@parsmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 3:32 PM
Subject: I Need Your Help

Please listen to my problem, I honestly need your assistance.  I have been
swindled out a large amount of money by individual in Dallas,Texas.  I want
to the authorities without success. Do the fact is a prominent local
resident of Dallas, the authorities would not give serious consideration to
my complaint.  I lost my credibility with my family, and had to borrow money
($98,000.00)
from the bank to hide the money missing out of my savings account. It eating
me up like cancer.

I'm asking for your assistance to gain my credibility back with my family.
I'm not a charity and I will have to pay income tax on any that I received
from you. I'm asking for donations between $3.00 and $5.00 per individual.
Please mail the your check or cash to P. Perry, Post Office Box 821008,
South Florida, FL 33028, U.S.A.

Sent in compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618, Title 3, Section
Further transmissions to you by the sender may be stopped by
canthelp2001@Yahoo.com