RE: Cards Cast, Ballots Cast, and Times Counted

I'd add that a race can be one-card jurisdiction wide and still not have
times counted not match cards cast:  Partisan races.  You will actually have
times counted for a nonpartisan race *exceed* cards cast for any given card
in a closed primary.  We(1) get about 5 calls every primary telling us(2)
there is a problem.  This is why I don't like the cards cast column on the
SOVC, and fought against it until around GEMS 1.5 when Chen/McLauren finally
beat me down for Alaska.

Yep, clear as mud.

Ken
(1) I