RE: Gems 1.16.7.1 - XEndorse option

Not working yet.  Work started but then the account that needed it fell through.  All the data structures on the GEMS side should be there, and most of the work was completed, but it was safer to gray out the flag than to break something if no one was going to use it.  AVTS side I am not sure.

Ken

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 11:18 AM
To: Support Team (E-mail)
Subject: Gems 1.16.7.1 - XEndorse option

I am trying to set up an election for the PA Certification test and they have the option for a candidate to be a Cross Endorsement within a race.  I have set up my 3 Voter Groups - Republican, Democratic, & Independent.  After I have put in the Straight Party - Endorsement race, I go to add a new race and select the Straight Party endorsement option, then go to add my candidates, but the XEndorse option button is grayed out.  Is this option not working yet, or am I not setting something up correctly???

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems