RE: Acceptance Test Plan

  What do you think Mike?  If you want to create a directory I could start putting up the release notes.

             Guy

Already done;  doesn't need CGI.  It is the sandbox directory.  This has nothing to do with anyone being overloaded.

The problem, as Mike stated, is that the password is almost immediately given out.  No one has been willing to take responsibility for putting a document in the sandbox, for fear that they will be the person on the receiving end of:  "How did RealyBig County get access to the Foobar document?  Do you realize this has cost us a $20 million dollar sale?  I can't believe how incompetent our network administrators are."

If you are going to rely on a password protected sandbox, why not just zip up the files with a password and put them in a public directory.

Ken