RE: Rowan County, NC - Same Vote Center Category for Cumulative Counter Groups

If you look at the database, they have it almost set up right.  They just need to delete that extra Cumulative Counter Group.  The have the report precincts set up OK.  With a small test that I did here, the AVTS loaded up results with the current definition with no problem.

Jeff Hintz

Okay, I've deleted out the errant counter group, and will send you the database.  I am still worried about the AVTS and cumulative CG -- that shouldn't work.  Please make sure to test it to your satisfaction.

Ken