1.16 color features

1.16 is coming out today and includes the new color features.  Please hold off on posting bug reports or questions relating to color for a few days as there remains some work to be done in that area.  I'll post a follow up outlining how to use all the new color buttons when its complete.  We didn't want color to delay 1.16 further as there are other fixes/features that need testing.

Finally, remember that this is a prerelease.  It needs thorough testing before shipping to any customers.  Major areas affected include:
We will make 1.16 the official release in a couple of weeks assuming feedback from support on testing is positive.

Ken