RE: AVTS Pollbook Question

Will it list all precincts together with all republicans, then all precincts with democrats, etc.  Or will it list the precinct 8 times in a row with some party designation next to it (which will probably cause alot of ballot selections being wrong).

Short answer:  I'm not sure yet.  Initially it'll work however the old IMARK primary stuff worked (haven't tried it yet myself).

We are switching gears in a week or so back to the AVTS to give one more run at the Win95/98 AVTS.  I'll keep the 8 party issue in mind, and follow up with the details when its ready.

Ken