Ballot Layout on AVTS units

I think that I seen something on the Support e-mail in the past, but I just
want to check on this again.

Are we going to have the AVTS system layout ballots similiar to paper, ie:
Front 3 columns & Back 1 column.

I ask this because I am programming an election for Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
 It has only 7 offices and 3 questions.  I would like to put the 7 offices
in 2 or 3 columns on a page and the 3 questions in 1 column on a page.  For
this election I have to put all pages as 1 column in order to get one of
the questions to fit, which now I have a 5 page ballot, instead of a 2 or
3page ballot.

Should I make this a RCR or is there something already in place.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems