Sent: Thursday, July 08, 1999 1:38 PM
Subject: AccuVote TS - Install Checklist

Does anyone have an installation checklist (handwritten is OK) that you can email or fax me.  Frank and I are working on a large proposal and I need to put together a project plan and acceptance test plan asap.  Could you please email or fax any installation materials that describe lists of things that you have to do to install an AccuVote-TS account.

Thanks,

Steve