From: Jeff Hintz <jhglobal@earthlink.net>
To: Support Team (E-mail) <support@gesn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 10:47 AM
Subject: AVTS - Diagnostics & Installation

> In order to run the diagnostics program the AVTS needs to be able to boot
from the A: drive (floppy drive) first, then the C: drive (hard drive).
This is all fine, unless you install floppy disks into all AVTS units before
they are installed at the Polling site.  Then you get the error Non-System
disk, which then you need to eject the disk and shut the AVTS unit off and
on again.  Is this what we want to do, or should we be booting first the C:
drive then the A: drive???   Also, within the setup program we probably
would want the Ballot Station.exe file to be put into the Startup.  As it
stands right now, I will have to do all of this manually for El Paso,
Colorado.