RE: Fw: AccuVote-OS Upgrade to Firmware Revision PC 2.x AE

Guy:

In order for the sales force to sell 2.x, any new and improved features would have to be spelled out in lay-man terms.  That is, the pros and the cons that would answer questions that the customer would ask.

Like
Man you guys can smell blood...

This is premature.  How about people wait for the software to be ready, and then start to worry about all the new features.  I can see an all new accounts from today forward get 2.0 upgrades for free policy developing a mile away here.  Ian, you of all people should see this.  When you get a warehouse of old clock chips, ROM, and RAM we can't sell because of this hype, I am going to laugh.

The vapor is starting to make me dizzy guys.

Ken