Re: Accu-Touch Design

In a message dated 4/13/99 5:38:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mmglobal@earthlink.net writes:

<< 2) Internal printers will be required on any units sold in some states
 such as Virginia. It will be required that each unit print a zero total
 in the morning before voting begins and print a total of votes cast at
 the end of voting just as is now require of the AccuVote. >>

Knecht agrees with this.

<<Also, I believe that the one single thing that now sets us apart from
everyone else is the size of our screen. I don't believe a smaller
screen would be of value>>

Basically, I disagree with this personnally.  I think that each jurisdiction
is
going to be different, some totally $$ bottom line, where a $1,200 screen
difference will always be traded for price.  They will just say yes, I like
the
cadillac screen, but I don't need it.  I think in this case, we want the
option.