Re: Accu-Vote Releases 1.94v and 1.94f@

In a message dated 2/26/99 1:40:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, ken@gesn.com
writes:

<< I believe that ambiguity in the title is acceptable using the obvious
logic:
 no matter how ambiguous it is, it will give us more information than we
 currently provide, which is just the race number. >>

I haven't seen the operation yet, and I'd like to.  I think if the ballot were
returned right away, its hard to figure how you could be in a worse position
than we are today, and I would think in most cases it would be better.
Perhaps even an "LCD Race label" is in our future.