Re: Nichols Lab docs

The documentation requirements for FEC certification through WYLE is a
Technical Data Package which includes:
*User Guide
*Maintenance Manual
*Hardware Specs
*Software Specs

Additional documentation we sent with I-Mark included a MS Test Script
and Test Plan, Security Management Overview, and FEC Compliance Doc.

If you are only taking software to Nichols I would assume that those
docs related to hardware would not apply.  I am FedExing the entire set
of documentation to Larry today.

Rita

>From owner-support@ns.gesn.com Mon Feb 15 12:04:06 1999
>From: "Tyler" <tyler@gesn.com>
>To: <ken@gesn.com>, <support@gesn.com>
>Subject: Re: Nichols Lab
>Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:04:19 -0600
>Sender: owner-support@gesn.com
>
>In point of fact, the user documentation MUST be completed before =
>attempting certification.  It is my understanding that the
documentation =
>is a certification requirement.  I don't know how closely Nichols will
=
>scrutinize the documentation, but I wouldn't feel comfortable going =
>forward with certification with what we have for GEMS.  Ostensibly, the
=
>documentation we submit to Nichols will become the "certified" =
>documentation and we ostensibly shouldn't provide anything but that to
=
>customers.  But then again, with regards to the entire NASED =
>certification process, I can never quite get a handle on the =
>relationship between "ostensible" and "reality", but what of that...
:-)