- About Me
- Selected Publication
- Justin Chiu, Yun Wang, Jan Trmal, Dan Povey, Guoguo Chen, Alex Rudnicky, "Combination of FST and CN Search in Spoken Term Detection", in the Proceedings of Interspeech 2014, Singapore [PDF]
- Justin Chiu, Alex Rudnicky, "Using Conversational Word Burst in Spoken Term Detection", in the Proceedings of Interspeech 2013, France [PDF]
- Sunayana Sitaram, Gopala Krishna Anumanchipalli, Justin Chiu, Alok Parlikar, Alan Black, "Text to Speech in New Languages without a Standardized Orthography", in the Proceedings of 8th ISCA Speech Synthesis Workshop, Spain [PDF]
- Aren Jansen, Emmanuel Dupoux, Sharon Goldwater, Mark Johnson, Sanjeev Khudanpur, Kenneth Church, Naomi Feldman, Hynek Hermansky, Florian Metze, Richard Rose, Mike Seltzer, Pascal Clark, Ian McGraw, Balakrishnan Varadarajan, Erin Bennett, Benjamin Borschinger,Justin Chiu, Ewan Dunbar, Abdellah Fourtassi, David Harwath, Chia-ying Lee, Keith Levin, Atta Norouzian, Vijay Peddinti, Rachael Richardson, Thomas Schatz, Samuel Thomas, "A Summary of The 2012 JHU CLSP Workshop on Zero Resource Speech Technologies and Models of Early Language Acquisition", in the Proceedings of ICASSP 2013, Canada [PDF]
- Application Developed
- Summoner is a News summary reader. It will auto generate News summary with advanced Natural Language Processing algorithm, summarizing page-long news in several sentences.
- [link] to the app in the GooglePlay.
- Pocket Sphinx Demo
- It is an android-based portable Speech Recognizer with Sphinx Speech Recognition engine. It can provide real time Speech Recognition with onboard recognizer.