Sensor Networks, Agents, Image Processing, and Logic
- A. Mota, L.B. Oliveira, F.F. Rocha, R. Riserio, A.A.F. Loureiro,
C.J.N. Coelho Jr., H.C. Wong, E. Nakamura.
WISENEP: A Network Processor for Wireless Sensor
Networks. 11th IEEE Symposium on Computers and
Communications (ISCC'06). Pula-Cagliari, Italy, June 2006.
- L.B. Oliveira, I. Siqueira, D.F. Macedo, A.A. Loureiro, and
Evaluation of Peer-to-Peer Network Content Discovery
Techniques over Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. In 6th IEEE
International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and
Multimedia Networks (WOWMOM'05). Taormina/Giardini Naxos,
Italy, June 2005.
- M. Bern, J.D. Chen, and H.C. Wong.
Avoiding local optima in single particle reconstruction.
In 9th Annual International Conference on Research in
Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB'05). Cambridge, MA,
- H.C. Wong, J.D. Chen, F. Mouche, I. Rouiller, and M. Bern.
Model-based Particle Picking for Cryo-Electron Microscopy.
In Journal of Structural Biology 145 (JSB'04). 2004.
- H.C. Wong, M. Bern, and D. Goldberg.
An Image Signature for Any Kind of Image. In Proceedings
of the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing
(ICIP'02). Rochester, NY, September 2002.
- H.C. Wong and K. Sycara. A Taxonomy of Middle-agents for the
Internet. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on
Multi-Agent Systems (ICMAS'00). Boston, MA, July 2000.
- H.C. Wong, M. Fromherz, V. Gupta, and V. Saraswat.
Control-based Programming of Electromechanical Controllers.
Proceedings of the 14th IJCAI Workshop on Executable Temporal
Logics (IJCAI'95). Montreal, Canada, August 1995.
- F. Pfenning and H.C. Wong. On a Modal $\lambda$-Calculus
for S4. In Proceedings of the 11th Conference on Mathematical
Foundations of Programming Semantics (MFPS'95). New Orleans,
Lousiana, March 1995.
Hao-Chi Wong (hcwong at cs.cmu.edu)